D.R. Horton Acquires 220 Acres for Future SF Home Development
DALLAS, TX - September 30, 2011 - - - - Recently 220 acres of raw
land in Lucas, Collin County, Texas was purchased by the nationally
recognized home builder, D.R.
Horton (D.R. Horton-Texas, LTD.)
The land, located in the northwest quadrant of Parker Road and
Stinson Road, was a Bank REO property held by Wells Fargo Bank NA.
Representing Wells Fargo and the 220 Acres was
Tom Grunnah, Vice President at Henry S. Miller Brokerage. The
site was in the preliminary stages of development when it was taken
over by Wells Fargo. Grunnah’s knowledge of the property and the
market area were strong factors in his selection by the seller
(Wells Fargo Bank NA) as the exclusive listing agent.
D.R. Horton, who was represented by Chris Lander of Neitzel Real
Estate Company, plans to develop one-to-two acre home sites on the
220-acre tract. The community currently has no name and is in the
very early stages of design and development phases.
Dallas-based Henry S. Miller Brokerage, LLC is one of Texas’ largest
independent full service commercial real estate firms, with five
offices in Texas. Established in 1914, Henry S. Miller is one of the
oldest and most respected companies in Texas and has gained a
reputation for service and integrity that is unequaled in the
industry. Henry S. Miller Brokerage is a member of Realty Resources
Network, one of the largest affiliations of commercial real estate
firms in the nation.