(Dallas, TX) – Scott Axelrod, an Associate of the Industrial Division for Henry S. Miller Brokerage, recently represented clients in the transactions of several office, warehouse, industrial and multifamily properties located throughout North Texas. The properties include:
- Alvord Apartments, 504 West Franklin, Alvord, TX. Mr. Axelrod represented WB Properties of Chico, TX in the sale of this 16-unit multi-family apartment complex to ALR Capital of Flower Mound, TX. Jacqueline Green of LS Realty Advisors, Inc. represented the buyer. The two-story apartment complex was built in 2001 and each unit features central air conditioning, ceiling fans, and a patio or balcony and cable access.
- 104 South Austin Drive, Allen, TX. Mr. Axelrod represented Springtree Properties, LLC of Plano, TX in the purchase of this 5,105 square-foot office/warehouse from Cabinrock II LP of Allen, TX. John McGregor and Jerad Rector of Worldwide Commercial PLLC represented the seller. The office showroom encompasses 2,080 square feet. The warehouse space is divided between two buildings, a 1,875 square-foot tilt wall warehouse with heating and a 1,150 metal warehouse.
- 203 West Belmont, Allen, TX. Mr. Axelrod represented the buyer, Audience, Inc. of Parker, TX, in the purchase of an 1,800 square-foot office from Ford M. Tussing of McKinney, TX. Bilal Asmar with REMax Town & Country represented the seller.
- 1036 South Jupiter, Suite 200, Garland, TX. Mr. Axelrod represented EZ Flo International of Ontario, CA in the leasing of a 51,000 square-foot warehouse from Dawson Logistics. Scott Alexander and Mike Cook of CBRE represented the landlord.
- 3101 Century Drive, Rowlett, TX. Mr. Axelrod represented Unlimited Group LP in the sale of a 10,200 square-foot industrial space to Rocklett Real Estate Holdings. Jon Mueller of REMax Dallas Suburbs represented the buyer.
About Scott Axelrod
Scott Axelrod, Associate of the Industrial Division for Henry S. Miller Brokerage, specializes in office and industrial sales and leasing. He has 25 years of sales and marketing experience and his expertise lies in budgeting, financial analysis, and acquisitions. Mr. Axelrod graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University with a degree in business administration. He is a member of North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR). Scott was named Power Broker by D CEO in 2016 and 2017 and is consistently on the Top 10 Producers list at HSM.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.